We’re facing an unprecedented challenge – but we aren’t facing it alone. We believe there is tremendous value to be gained in sharing and learning from diverse perspectives. These Protiviti and SAP webinars provide you with an opportunity to prioritize your conversations, gain confidence in your own plans and increase your organization’s resilience.
Join us in May, for three SAP topics that are more relevant today given our new remote workforce model. During these one-hour sessions, we will introduce you to topics such as:
- Gaining efficiencies in your security processes
- Enabling and automating key Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) activities
- Facilitating real-time forecasting and planning techniques
Effectively Managing SAP Security Risks in the Modern World
Wednesday, May 13 @ 10am PT / 12pm CT / 1pm ET
Economists believe that current global events may have forever changed how our workforce operates. Remote access, application access requests, and cyber threats are all areas that have increased volume as employees turned to a remote work arrangement. This session will focus on using automation to gain efficiencies in your security processes and improve the effectiveness of your security controls, all while decreasing the level of effort.
- Learn to take advantage of Access Control to get users access quicker while increasing compliance
- Learn about cyber risks when exposing your SAP environment to the internet and how to assess with tools like Enterprise Threat Detection and protect against them
- Compliance isn’t going away. Learn how to automate using continuous monitoring tools like Access Violation Management and Process Control to test 100% of your transactions and only review exceptions
Leveraging SAP Risk Management and Process Control to Streamline Enterprise Risk Management in a Virtual Environment
Tuesday, May 19 @ 10am PT / 12pm CT / 1pm ET
As companies transition to a virtual environment, the need to address risk and compliance concerns remain. In fact, new challenges and opportunities will continue to present themselves over the short and long-term. SAP Risk Management and SAP Process Control are two solutions uniquely positioned to enable and automate key Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) activities.
- Gain an understanding of how to develop a framework for an effective ERM program
- Learn how SAP Risk Management can be used to manage end-to-end ERM processes
- Learn how to automate compliance management and optimize control testing with SAP Process Control
- Discover how to leverage continuous monitoring of controls, assess potential risk impacts and track the effectiveness of risk responses using reports and analytics
Planning for the Unplanned: See how SAP Analytics Cloud Planning Can Enable Predictive Forecasting in a Volatile Market
Wednesday, May 20 @ 10am PT / 12pm CT / 1pm ET
In today’s dynamic climate, one thing is for certain — we can’t plan based on last year’s results. Accurate, flexible, iterative and timely planning is critical. Sales forecasts fluctuate daily, and business conditions can change weekly. We must adapt to current facts and model numerous scenarios to be prepared for what lies ahead. This session will focus on how companies are adapting to the new business climate and will provide valuable insight to real-time forecasting and planning techniques.
- Learn how to leverage Scenario Management to anticipate and plan for hundreds of potential conditions
- See how embedded collaboration capabilities enable quick decisions in a virtual office environment
- Understand how Predictive Analytics replaces “tribal knowledge” and “past performance” as the main driver of forecast accuracy
*One CPE credit will be awarded per webinar*
Google Chrome is the recommended browser for use with On24